Subscribe Us

Breaking

Saturday 1 October 2022

Motivational Holy Bible verses

Motivational Holy Bible verses



 John 16:33

"There will be difficulties in the globe. But don't worry; I've beaten the odds."


41:10 Isaiah (NIV)

"So fear not, for I am with you; be not discouraged, for I am your God. I will aid and strengthen you; I will sustain you with my righteous right hand."

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 (NIV)

Do not be concerned about anything, but make your requests to God in every situation via prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will keep your hearts and minds safe in Christ Jesus.


Psalm 34:4-5, 8

I sought the LORD, and He heard my prayer and rescued me from all my anxieties. Those who look to Him are dazzling, and their features are radiant

8:28 in the Romans

And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to His purpose.

1 Chronicles 1:9

"Have I not instructed you? Be fearless and strong. Do not be afraid or dismayed, because the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

6:31-34 Matthew (NIV)

"So don't be concerned if you're wondering, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What should we drink?' "'What shall we put on?' For the pagans seek all of these things, and your heavenly Father knows you require them. But seek first His kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about you.

3:5-6 Proverbs

Put your trust in the LORD with all your heart, and don't rely on your own understanding. Recognize Him in all your ways, and He will make your paths straight.

15:13 in the Romans (NIV)

May the God of hope fill you with pleasure and peace as you put your trust in Him, so that you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

7:14 in 2 Chronicles

"If my people, who are called by My name, humble themselves, pray, seek My face, and repent of their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land."

2 Corinthians 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or conceit, but rather count others more important than yourself. Let

Isa. 41:13

For I, the LORD your God, am the one who says to you, "Fear not; I am the one who helps you." I am the one who holds your right hand.

1 Peter 5:6-7

Therefore, submit yourself to God's mighty hand so that, when the time is right, He may exalt you; place all your worries on Him since He is concerned for you

Psalm 94:18-19

My foot slips, I thought, but Your constant love, O LORD, has helped me up. Your consolation lifts my spirit when my heart is burdened with numerous worries.

Revelation verse 21:4

Death, sadness, crying, and anguish will all be gone since the former things have passed away when he wipes away every tear from their eyes. And "Behold, I am creating all things new," declared the person who was occupying the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment